Hi all,

While I made the remote control decoding routines for NEC and Philips
Remote Controls I re-used - a small - part of that code to make a decoder
for the DCF77 transmitter.

This only works for people in Europe since the DCF77 signal is transmitted
from Germany  and covers a big part of Europe.

In short it sends out time and date (and other) information which makes it
possible to automatically synchronize the time for e.g. a  clock.

I had such a clock but it broke so I removed the DCF module and used it for
making this library.

As part of the promotion of JAL I made a video on Youtube:
https://youtu.be/SxhMYkeJ0Pw

Enjoy

Kind regards,

Rob