Van: jallib@googlegroups.com <jallib@googlegroups.com> namens Hans van
Veldhuizen <hanze...@zeelandnet.nl>
Verzonden: donderdag 2 november 2023 13:09
Aan: jallib <jallib@googlegroups.com>
Onderwerp: [jallib] Camera_Gimbal

Hello all,
My question again. I'm trying to make a two-way camera Gimbal. I have modified
working programs. The transmitter now has two ADC inputs and the receiver must
control two servos. The signals arrive correctly at the receiver in fits and
starts. I can't get the servos to work. Attached are the two files.
Please respond again,
regards
Hans

jallib+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:jallib+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jallib/ff970ccd-ffb8-473f-991f-1441f768da3cn%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jallib/ff970ccd-ffb8-473f-991f-1441f768da3cn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.