Van: jallib@googlegroups.com <jallib@googlegroups.com> namens vasi vasi
<funl...@gmail.com>
Verzonden: zondag 26 mei 2024 03:13
Aan: jallib@googlegroups.com <jallib@googlegroups.com>
Onderwerp: Re: [jallib] Linux executable

You can check with the following command if you executable is static:
$=>  ldd jalv2-native
And you must get the following message:
not a dynamic executable

Or, you can install MIdnight Commander (it looks like Norton COmmander from
MS-DOS) with
sudo apt install mc
then run it, navigate to the jalv2 executable, position the bas/cursor over it
and press F3 button. After a red dialog that announces you that there are no
symbols, press enter and you will get a window with details about the
executable.  You get more info than using just the ldd command.

On Sun, May 26, 2024 at 4:00 AM vasi vasi