On Fri, 30 Nov 2001 21:42, Harmeet wrote:
> I missed one thing in the javadoc update. index.html does not have javadoc
> link.
> There are now docs but no obvious way to access them.
> Changed index.html

;)

> Peter could you please update the site once more. Apologies for multiple
> steps.

done.

> Was able to login into jakarta.apache.org, but  could not execute cvs
> up -dP. I was getting authorization failed.
> Tried to do cvs ... login, but did not succeed.

Its using anonymous cvs so you need to use the "anoncvs" password.

> Not too familiar with cvs.
> Is there something I should do to get the last step 'cvs up -dP' right.
> Could not figure out(so far) from the cvs docs an easy way to correct this
> problem.

try cvs login in the james directory. If that does not work try

cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/cvspublic login

(enter anoncvs)

and it should be fine.

--
Cheers,

Pete

Duct tape is like the force.  It has a light side, and a dark side, and
it binds the universe together ...
                -- Carl Zwanzig