Hiran,

Well, is Tamino aware of the mime format?  I assume that even if a
repository has indexing services, it won't know how to break apart the
message and have the different search terms work against the appropriate
parts of the message.

I'm not exactly sure how the interface would work, but I was thinking it
would be an extension or in addition to the current MailRepository.  I
would like to continue to have a db, file, tamino, filemem, or whatever
repository on the backend.  Figuring out the inheritance issue isn't
going to be fun, so I have to think through some design patterns to see
how to best reuse the repository code we already have.
--
Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com/