Sigh, need some help again.

JAMES currently utilizes xerces.jar in its operation and one of the SDK I use to
develop my application uses xmlc.jar.  The current setup is that the mailet I wrote
will extract the attachment from a specific sender (which is already done thanks to
all your help) and post-process the image with another class which is developed with
another SDK.  Just when I thought everything would rock and roll, it seems the two
jars clashed with each other and hung the mailet execution, no error message, no CPU
consumption, no nothing.  The image processing class runs well as a standalone class,
but hangs the mailet process when the class is called within the mailet.

Does anyone have any idea on how I can get out of this situation?  I know in VB, I can
use shell to call an external script.  Is there a similar way in Java to call the
class externally to avoid clashing?  Even so, I don't think this is a good way of
doing things.  Is there any other "proper" ways to resolve this situation?

Pat