Sascha,

I'm sure that quite a few people are interested, even if you aren't getting
much feedback.  In fact, there are probably more people intererested in
James-user, but they don't necessarily want to hear about the nitty-gritty
details like people here do, even if we're lurking on this topic.

> Using Factory Methods for instanciating (File) Mailboxes, so it is
> possible to switch between File and JDBC Mailboxes (or others).

What changes, if any, do you need to make to the JDBC stores?  I need to
make a change to the tables, so if you need to make some, let's see if we
can package all the changes at one time.

        --- Noel