That are good news :)
At first I will get the IMAP Server fully working.
Ive implemented today the RENAME Command, so it's possible to rename
Mailboxes.
After all that annoying bugfixing work, i want to restructure the full
James IMAP - but that work should be done with more then one developer.
Currently some Commands are called from within the "JamesHost" Class
(renaming Mailbox, storing and so on) and these commands should be only
aviable in the Mailbox Class.
Also there could be a new Wrapper for Mails, also Mails should look
around in their own Mailbox and store themself, without calling a
Mailbox procedure or something else.
Wold be great to create a good UML Structure at first.

But all these changes should be made in a fully new Version, think of a
Major Change.

Ok, what Ive said, RENAME is now fully working, now I'm implementing the
APPEND Command.
After that all I think of a CVS Commit and a response from the Community
:)
(James IMAP should then stay in beta state, not as a proposal)
How does this sounds ?