Hello Charles,

I'm really glad to hear from you, probably you can help me for some
parts of the IMAP Stuff to understand.
What Ive now done is:
RENAME Command is implemented, also renaming of Folders that contains
subfolders.
APPEND Command will be implemented asap, I think of a commit for this
week.
Everythink else is stable now with the current CVS snapshot.

Additional Note: I've removed ALL of the Namespace stuff. I think it
would be great, first to get the RFC2060 stable, after that there could
be a Namespace implementation additional.
Currently I haven't changed the API of your Implementation, only
bugfixing and implementing of additional features.
If you're also interested to develop with IMAP, it would be great to
plan a good UML Structure for the implementation.
Also it is really needed to change the saving of the objects. I do not
prefer serialized output. This could be also used for implementing a
JDBCStore.

Greetings,
Sascha