-----Original Message-----
From: Hontvari Jozsef [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

There is a memory leak related to SMTPHandler and Avalon scheduler. When
handling a large number of emails this consumes the entire memory after a
few hours. Is this fixed in the meantime?

I tracked down this leak using hrprof and also read about this in the mail
archive, but I cannot find wheter it is solved or not in the newer version.

If it s solved wouldn't it be time to release a new version?