Title: RE: [VOTE] Should we remove ant? (was RE: Phoenix 4.0 beta)

IMHO phoenix needs to have a stable non-beta release before this can happen.

-----Original Message-----
From: Noel J. Bergman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 5:16 PM
To: James Developers List
Subject: RE: [VOTE] Should we remove ant? (was RE: Phoenix 4.0 beta)

Sascha,

> -1 from me.

FWIW, only committers actually get a vote.  Hence my "null" comment.  :-)

I do agree about keeping it easy for newbies to build, but I suppose that there is a balance between that and the maintenance issue.

One could ask when Phoenix will be removed from the CVS, so that one only builds JAMES.SAR, and has to go get a compatible Phoenix.

        --- Noel