I'm trying to link our database into the NNTP auth mechanism as we
provide an MLM that has a lot of NNTP style features. However, when I
ask for a DataSource from the ComponentManager, I get an exception
thrown at me:

org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Unable to
provide implementation for
org.apache.avalon.cornerstone.services.datasource.DataSourceSelector
        at
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.DefaultComponentManager.lookup
DefaultComponentManager.java:70)
        at
org.apache.james.nntpserver.AuthServiceImpl.isAuthenticated(AuthServiceI
mpl.java:84)
        at
org.apache.james.nntpserver.AuthServiceImpl.isAuthorized(AuthServiceImpl
.java:53)

Etc....

It all works fine in the mailet we use for our MLM. Is NNTP special with
regards to DataSources?

Help!

-- Jason