Darrell,

That really is too bad.  Yes, Peter had been working on IMAP, as were a few
other guys, but they've been quiet lately.

> I never felt that proposals were included in the
> James2.1 code freeze, since they aren't a part of the
> release.

No they aren't.

Obviously, you feel that you've done some good work on the new proposal (I
have not looked at the code).  Everything will come together.  If there are
differences or bugs, we'll resolve them.  :-)

Did you look at the new handlers in James, and pickup those interfaces?

        --- Noel