All,

I've struggled with this before, linefeeds, javadocs and xslt performed on a WIN
machine get crlf which according to the rules has to be changed to lf.

I personally don't think that generated html in /www/, which is there to allow
controlled website updates not to version the docs themselves which are versioned in
/src/, nedds to have this as strictly enforced as elsewhere, IMO it takes effort for
no appreciable benefit.

Thoughts?

d.