1) Docs are pretty much finished?  Hopefully people can take a few minutes
to review it, because I think it may be pretty decent with a couple
remaining parts, and I would really like to be finished.

2) Press release draft is in the CVS (src/xdocs/announcement_2_1.xml).  I
expect to leave it on the site as well as send it out.  Some places want a
link to a press release.  I do have a pretty decent list of places,
including some news editors whom I've contacted.

3) CVS stuff

4) Do we need to sign the files?  Danny, Serge, Charles, do you guys have
experience with that procedure here?

A little more and I think we can put this to bed, folks.

        --- Noel