Christian, Darrell, Kenny, Peter, [alphabetical]

Please see: http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JamesIMAP

This is a Wiki page that you guys can use to record information, such as
build tips, etc.  I have put on it some of the comments already made, as
well as a link to the IMAP RFCs.

My suggestion is that we focus on IMAP for James v3, and not try to shoehorn
it into James v2.

Darrell, would you please edit the Wiki page with instructions for the guys
on how to build and configure James with the proposal code enabled?  Also,
guys, it doesn't appear that either of these proposals was updated when
Danny made his recent cleanup and reorg pass through the codebase.  I'm
rushing, and haven't looked to see if there are any implications; just
observing.

Kenny, you should also check the current proposals for some existing IMAP
tests, as well as the main src tree (although I'm sure you've already done
that :-)).

I would focus on the basic IMAP commands and getting things solid.  For the
time being, I don't see a lack of persistence during early development as a
real problem, but you (as a group) have to make sure to let us all (as a
larger group) know what functional requirements we have for an IMAP mail
store.  Search / index capabilties, for example.

        --- Noel