> > Apparently, one of the benefits of using Maven is that a minimum
> > installation is just Maven and our project file.  The user runs
> > Maven, which downloads and installs all of the requisite files
> > from the repository, including the necessary builds of third
> > party jar files.
> What is it you say Noel? ROTFLMAO! We can do that with Avalon? that is
magic.

Well, yes.  It would be if the Avalon folks had actually done a Release, or
otherwise provided a coordinated set of jars.  Dion could take our Jars and
rename them something like filename-james-v2.1.jar, but that's a bit silly.
I'd just as soon see Avalon do their job, and put out the ACR.  And this is
one of those perfect examples for why there IS such a thing as Avalon.  We
don't want piecemeal releases of technology bits.

        --- Noel