Noel J. Bergman wrote:
I am withdrawing this vote due to a defect in the file system repository.  I
believe that I have a fix, which I am uploading as part of v2.1.1a5.
This is kind of a silly question, but what happened to alphas 1 through 4? I guess you have been building them and I just hadn't noticed. Nice catch with the synchronization woes, btw.

> Since I have to do that, anyway, do we *want* to try the new dnsserver code?
> Is anyone using the DNS code checked into HEAD?

I would like to since it promises to reduce the number of problems caused by people not configuring the DNS servers, but unfortunately can't commit to testing this in the next week.

--
Serge Knystautas
Lokitech