Didn't I say that?

"IE ... provided poor support for PNG up until (I think) one of the point
versions of IE4."

:-)

ADK

There is no magic.

                    "Noel J.

                    Bergman"             To:     "James Developers List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <noel@devtech.       cc:

                    com>                 Subject:     PNG files on site.

                    04/02/2003

                    02:44

                    Please respond

                    to "James

                    Developers

                    List"

Aaron,

I don't know what the market percentages are today, but IE does render PNG,
and I don't believe that transparency is an issue for these images.

           --- Noel