I just posted v2.1.1a6 to the nightly build directories.  If this looks
good, I'd like to get a vote to release it as v2.1.1.  The test build
includes logkit v1.2 (not in CVS), but that won't go out unless Avalon votes
to release it.  I expect that to occur by the weekend.  Logkit v1.2 fixes
the log rotation defect I had reported to them.

Meanwhile, I've updated the web site, so it should be up to date with the
changelog, FAQ updates, XSL fixes, etc.

And now I am going to sleep.  :-)

        --- Noel