Aaron Knauf wrote, On 06/02/2003 7.31:
Hi again,

For the moment, I am putting my code in org.apache.james.jndi. Before I get too far down the track, we will need to agree whether this is appropriate. One thing to consider is whether or not this work should be specific to James, or whether it should be a commons package, or even an Avalon thing.
Some Tomcat developers I know of are quite fond of Jakarta Commons and could decide to put that stuff there. You should try and ask it on the Tomcat list. As an alternative, we can always use a decoupled package released by Tomcat.

As for the Avalon part, it's really cool that you are planning to do an Avalon Component out of it, and we will surely be happy to use it.

As you know, we now try not to keep libraries that are not core to Avalon. I think that we will happily accept though a Component based on an indipendent library, so that we actually keep only the "Avalon" part.

Cool :-D

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- verba volant, scripta manent -