Hi Noel J. Bergman,

        Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. My requirement is something
like this ....

                    I have to attach a signature file to all outgoing
mails with the username, designation and mobile number. So first i
should who is user sending the mail and his corresponding Name,
designation and mobile number has to be got from the database and create
a signature file and then i should attach this file to the outgoing
mail, also if there is a signature that is present then that has to be
removed or replaced with the signature that is created by me. I hope u
got it.  Can i do this using james if so please let me know.

thanks in advance,
-Sundaranathan
SIP Technologies & Exports Ltd.