Yes, in Bounce the reverse path should become null (MailImpl.setSender(null)). I had
completely misunderstood the rules for bouncing.

We need a new getReversePath/setReversePath/<reversePath> and, for consistency, a new
getFrom/setFrom/<from> (your suggestion yesterday) in the AbstractRedirect hierarchy,
and modify the other getX/setX/<x> accordingly.

The redirect mailet should have a "smart" default behaviour for the four "sender"
related parameters (<returnPath>, <reversePath>, <sender> and <from>), as it has (and
must continue to have) for <recipients> and <to>.

My misunderstanding for Bounce came out from watching the existing "bounce" code in
james:

1) MailImpl.bounce sets the reverse-path to the bounced mail recipients , and uses the
Return-Path header set by MimeMessage.reply, that I don't know if set to NULL.

2) James.bounce sets correctly the Return-Path header to NULL ("<>") but sets the
reverse-path to the "bouncer", that is also used for the new >From header.

Both should be fixed (or not?).

Vincenzo