I actually simply meant that configuration of the server is a little
cumbersome since one has to dip into the conf file and make the changes
manually.  Instead, a few GUI's would make things quite straight forward.

Also, I think any possibility of making James a Windows service (when it
runs on this platform) should be explored, since it would help heaps from
the maintenance point of view.

Ashant