Rod TuK wrote:

> hi,
>   I successfully setup the DB (mySql) for Users and I am trying to do the
> same for message and spool. Can someone tell me the Table definition for the
> table "Message"? I am interested on the column type also for
> "message_name","remote_host", etc.

It's in the docs directory, anyway:

CREATE TABLE Message (
        message_name varchar (200) NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY,
        repository_name varchar (200) NOT NULL ,
        message_state varchar (30) NOT NULL ,
        error_message varchar (200) NULL ,
        sender varchar (100) NOT NULL ,
        recipients text NOT NULL ,
        remote_host varchar (100) NOT NULL ,
        remote_addr varchar (20) NOT NULL ,
        message_body longblob NOT NULL ,
        last_updated datetime NOT NULL
);

BTW, in the repository_name, users' mailboxes are identified as
"inbox/username". I think it would be better if the ident is
username/inbox. So that if IMAP were implemented on James, users'
repositories could be identified as username/inbox, username/mybox,
username/james-list, etc. I believe that the database server will search
the records much faster (mail clients are identified by usernames first
and then on what mailboxes they have; being the usernames located in the
beginning of the strings, the search should be faster).

Oki