Hi Hasan,
fetchmail is a client program. it connects to the pop server running on the
pop port. Its normal use is to store the mail locally that you can read your
mail with a mail client accessing the mailbox (in /var/spool). But the
'--smtphost int-server' switch Oki stated forwards the mail to a smtp server
which should have been your JAMES running on the host 'int-server'. Since
fetchmail connects to it on port 25 it is crucial that JAMES runs on this
port. As the mail ended in the /var/spool directory I suppose something went
wrong. Have a closer look at the output fetchmail produces and try 'man
fetchmail'.

Cheers,
  Marcus