Hi all,

I have built the james bar and sar files using all my custom mailet and
dependent classes. Its all there.
But when processing mails it gives the following exceptions in the
logs.(see below)
The MailImpl is there in James.bar but looks like SpoolMAnager cant find it
at runtime.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

cheers

kishan

***********
(mailstore): Exception retrieving mail: java.lang.RuntimeException:
Exception caught while retrieving an object:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.james.core.MailImpl, so we're
deleting it... good ridance!

also in James.default
Fri Feb 15 05:32:14 GMT 2002 [WARN   ] (thread-manager): Pool interrupted
while waiting for lock.
java.lang.InterruptedException: JVMLK007: operation interrupted
      at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
      at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:421)
      at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.concurrent.Lock.lock(Lock.java:35)
      at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.DefaultPool.put(DefaultPool.java:173)
      at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.thread.impl.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:112)
Fri Feb 15 05:32:14 GMT 2002 [DEBUG  ] (thread-manager): Returning a
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.thread.impl.WorkerThread to the pool

"Danny Angus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/02/2002 19:09:58

Please respond to "James Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>