From: Davide Frigerio [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 19 February 2002 11:45
To: James Users List
Subject: R: Install problems

You just need to set the mailet config.

                Davide Frigerio.

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Stephen Welch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Inviato: marted́ 19 febbraio 2002 12.35
A: 'James Users List'
Oggetto: RE: Install problems

James configuration works fine on W2k box, setting up on Solaris 8 however
fails to create inbox entries - all mail recieved is spooled only.

Has anybody else encountered this problem?

I've installed and run the james app as root; Do I need to explicity
add/change any permissions on the var/mail/inboxes folder?

The James log reports :

Need inbox for usera

Regards

Stephen Welch