From: Chris D [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: den 12 mars 2002 20:15
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SMTP Port Binding problem.

I am using James 2.0a2 on Windows 2000.

I have modified the James config.xml to bind IP address 10.0.0.98 to
port
25.

The same machine is also running IIS 5.0 and the Microsoft SMTP service.
have configured MS SMTP to bind to IP address 10.0.0.99 port 25.

I have found that if MS SMTP is bound to port 25, the service will not
start.  However, if I bind to some other port (i.e. port 925) the
service
will start successfully.  Also, if I stop James completelty, the MS SMTP

service will start successfully.

This leads me to believe there might be a problem with the way that
James
binds an IP address to a port.  Has anyone else had similiar
difficulties.