I just discovered a bug in the Redirect Mailet when creating a Redirect rule
that is non-static and uses a sender of "sender."  In this situation, when
James connects to the next SMTP server to deliver the e-mail, it reports an
empty sender of the message.  Unfortunately, the "SenderInFakeDomain"
matcher of my other James server is catching these messages, and then
trashing them as spam.

I also think it's strange that if I use the same rule but mark it as static,
it tags all mail as coming from the postmaster.  Is this intentional because
the sender will change from message to message?