Hi James User List

I have one query, I have configured JAMES with MySQL
properly
and it is running very smoothly
I have also installed Jabber Instant Messenger Server,
It has a JabberSmtp component
for receiving message alerts.
I would like to know whether is it possible to
configure JAMES in such a way
that certain mails are forwarded/redirected to other
host on other port or
can execute some script whenever to email id matches
some criteria

Please tell me with some example is it possible

Thanks in Advance

Paresh Shah
Credence Analytics

=====
till then
take care
bye
luv
have a nice time,day,week,month,year & beautiful life
Paresh