Setup info:
Red Hat 7.3
JDK 1.4.1-rc
DB repositorys on MySQL 4.0.2

I've been running a CVS version of James 2.1a1 from about August 1 for a
while.  A few days ago I upgraded to the latest CVS again.  The startup
time for James has increased by about 5X +.  It still starts ok and runs
fine, it just takes forever.  I did move from MySQL 3.23.51 to 4.0.2 at
the same time if that might have something to do with it.

Is there a reason for this?  Maybe a problem in startup?

Thanks,

Eric