From: Guy Smadja [mailto:guysmadja@;yahoo.fr]
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 9:22
To: James Users List
Subject: Re: Using James as an Internal Messages file and a mail server.

OK for using 2 mail accounts for a user.
Is there a possibility to avoid creation of 2 records in database such as
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] ?

in sqlRessource files I write
<sql name="select">select username, ... from ${table} where not
isnull(username) union select concat(username, ".internal"), ... from
${table} where not isnull(username) order by username;
</sql>

when I type listusers thru a telnet client, I can see 2 lines for a user.

But when I type the command verify user.internal the response is negative.

thanks,

Guy