Alice,
         The other entry I can think of in the config.xml [the one that looks
relevant to your problem] is Mailet match to declare entries for remote
addresses.

<mailet match="RemoteAddrNotInNetwork=10.224.6.50" class="ToProcessor">
         <processor> spam </processor>
</mailet>

I am not the expert here but I think, the entry for the dns domains like in
your case 206.235.86.11 and 204.191.28.69 should be listed under
RemoteAddrNotInNetwork separated by comma.
I am not sure if this will help but I have set up James to deliver emails
outside and I do have the DNS entries here as well.
Hope this helps.
-Hemant