From: Emmanuel Gilmont [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 10:28
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SMTP+SSL =error

Hi all,

After reading the archive, I decide to post this message.

I succefully configured my James server but got an error.

Config:
- remote manager uses ssl (port 4555)
- pop use ssl (port 995)
- smtp use auth, verification and ssl (port 25)
- nothing more

If I disable the ssl for the smtp, it works very well. But when activated,
my
mail client (kmail) got a message like this: "mail server doens't answer..."

Anybody with an idea ?

Thanks,
Emmanuel