Thanks Aaron, it works!

Richard

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aaron Knauf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "James Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 12:05 AM
Subject: Re: email problem

> Make sure that your server name (house.com) is in the servernames list
> in config.xml.
>
> ADK
>
> Richard Han wrote:
>
> >I am trying to use James (2.1) to test an application I am working on. I
don't have a DNS server on my W2K machine at home so I editted the hosts
file such as:
> >         127.0.0.1       localhost
> >         127.0.0.1        house.com
> >
> >when my app send emails to [EMAIL PROTECTED], The following message is
from james/logs/smtpserver.log
> >---------
> >Successfully spooled mail from [EMAIL PROTECTED] for [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> >----------
> >I have set the outlook express the smtp/pop3 servers to localhost, and I
have added the user 'seller' thru RemoteManager, and created an accout in
Outlook express with the email address of [EMAIL PROTECTED], but I can't
receive the email by Outlook express sent from my app!

> >Could anybody kindly tell me what I have done wrong? Any help would be
much appreciated!

> >Richard
> >

> --
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>