attached are the first swacks at the graphics. thoughts?

Noel J. Bergman wrote:
Bill,

If you are willing to do the graphics, and keep them relatively small, I
don't see any reason why we wouldn't add them to the site.  Right now we are
doing the collaborative editing in the Wiki, but eventually, I think that
we'd move the primary content into the main part of the web site, and use
that Wiki page for additional commentary.  It really depends upon what
happens with the Wiki technology used here in the future.  Right now it
doesn't resemble the rest of the web site look and feel at all, and it is
technically disjoint (runs on a separate host).