Fran: Serge Knystautas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Skickat: den 6 februari 2003 22:45
Till: James Users List
Amne: Re: unsupportedDataType...

Svante Berglund wrote:
> Hi again.
> Downloaded the a6 and now it works!! Thanks! The only minor problem now is
> that I get a NullPointer at line 51 in the ServerTime mailet, also a
config
> isssue?
>
> Thanks again.
> /Svante

I'm not quite sure how you're triggering the ServerTime mailet, but what
it's trying to do is have the sender of the response message be the
recipient of the message that triggered it.

It should still do some error checking to prevent this null pointer from
happening though.

--
Serge Knystautas
President