> In the UserStore log I noticed something weird.  It
> say that 'ctiug' user store does not exist.

Look again.  The message is:

  users-store: No users repository called: citug

c-I-T-u-g, instead of c-T-I-u-g.  You have a spelling error in the
repositoryName element for the listserv mailet.  It is spelled properly for
the repository and listserv manager configuration, but not for the listserv,
itself.

        --- Noel

  <mailet match="CommandForListserv=ctiug@localhost"
          class="AvalonListservManager">
    <repositoryName>ctiug</repositoryName>
  </mailet>

  <mailet match="RecipientIs=ctiug@localhost"
          class="AvalonListserv">
    <repositoryName>citug</repositoryName>
<!--                ^^^^^  oops - should be ctiug  -->
    <membersonly>true</membersonly>
    <attachmentsallowed>true</attachmentsallowed>
    <replytolist>true</replytolist>
    <subjectprefix>ctiug</subjectprefix>
  </mailet>

  <repository name="ctiug"

class="org.apache.james.userrepository.ListUsersJdbcRepository"
              destinationURL="db://ctiug/lists/ctiug">
    <sqlFile>file://conf/sqlResources.xml</sqlFile>
  </repository>