From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 10:08
To: James Users List
Subject: POSTMASTER account

Guys -

I learned that the POSTMASTER account is a requirement as
per RFC (thx noel) so we are required to alias everything
that goes to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to the defined
postmaster account.

My concern was that this is a simple guarantee delivery for
spammers - or is there a "law" against using the postmaster
account ??

If so, I would like to report a violation :-)

Anybody know where I can do that ??