From: Josip Almasi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 6:41
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: uknown smtp host - virtual server?

Hi,

When my James 2.1.2 sends to game.mtonline.org, I get
javax.mail.MessagingException: Unknown SMTP host: 193.95.196.170.;
java.net.UnknownHostException: 193.95.196.170.

But, I _can_ connect to it on smtp.
It's a virtual server there, so reverse query will not return
game.mtonline.org.

In spoolmanager.log is DEBUG spoolmanager: Result was ghost

In short - can I send to virtual servers?

Thanks!

Josip