From: Mark Goking [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 3:34
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: sending mails using james

Hi, we have james set up in another pc in our network. it's being used by
one of our systems here and im creating a lil program and using the james
(found in the other pc) to test it. problem is, when i set
session.setDebug(true), the messages tell me that the sending was ok

problem is, it never arrived to the recipient. anyone know what's wrong? by
the way, the pc where james is being installed has a live IP. so it's not
limited to local.

Mark

---