> are these multi-thousand pop accounts reside on a
>different, non-James, mail server?
Yes, it is not going to be a single server, and we
would not know what are these domains beforehand.

> is it possible to either excelusively use James as
> their mail server
No, it is not. The use of James would be as a central
mail repository.

> or instruct the users to set up a forwarding on
>their current server to the James server?
It is a service targeted to end users who have mail
accounts with different ISPs. and I'm not sure that
all ISPs enable users to set up server mail-forwards.

Thanks again,
Laith