hi,

One of our users wants to mail to the address
[EMAIL PROTECTED] but faild. The james reported
James.Mailet: RemoteDelivery: No mail server found
for: bdi.com.cn.
When I used nslookup I can get the following MX RR,
bdi.com.cn      mail exchanger = 10 mail.bdi.com.cn.
bdi.com.cn      mail exchanger = 10
notesmtp.bdi.com.cn.
But if I used dig I found the TTL is 0s for those MX
RR:
bdi.com.cn.             0       IN      MX      10
mail.bdi.com.cn.
bdi.com.cn.             0       IN      MX      10
notesmtp.bdi.com.cn.
Then I looked into the source of DNSServer.java, I
found that when doing the DNS query, james first tries
to find the result in the cache, if not exists then it
queries the configed DNS to get the results and put it
in to the cache, then it queries again from the cache
and return the results.
But if the results TTL is 0s, I guess that the cache
would never caches them. So the second query from
cache could not get anything.
Why james must do the second query from the cache?
After the first query it gets the results and put them
into the cache, why just return these results?

Thanks