From: Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 12:51 PM
To: James Users List
Subject: RE: SMTP

Even better; I have a tomcat as a web server and J2EE web container,
using an ssl connector, with a servlet/jsp application that talks to a
James instance in the same machine, that accepts only smtp requests from
that same machine if outbound.

If I understood correctly all your postings this is exactly what you are
looking for. It works fine and secure.

Vincenzo