Hi all,

I'm planning on writing a few blog entries about cosplayers and would
like to include pictures from a few Japanese sites.  Some have
disclaimers in English about using their images, but some do not.  I
was wondering how I could ask them about it as briefly as possible in
Japanese.  Something like:

I am writing an article on cosplay.  Is it okay if I use your images
in my article?  I will provide a link to your homepage.  Thanks!

Can anyone help me out?






 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to