hi i'm magesh - i live in dubai and i want to learn Japanese as I;ve joined 
sony recently.
   
  where r u from recca.

Recs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          hi Im a member of this group for quite sometime now.. but i am not 
that inthusiast that time...now i realized i shld be thankful to be in the 
group to learn foreign language..but i dont know how and where to start...Is 
anybody can advice me what to do? 

thanks

recca

Fred S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

My name is Freddy. I'm from Indonesia. I'm new to both Japanese, and this 
group. I welcome anyone who wants to be practice partner to email or IM me 
besides discussing here. So, hajimemashite and yoroushiku onegaishimasu! 

Have a nice day!

Fred

---------------------------------
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

recs

---------------------------------
Sponsored Link

For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling. 
Sign up now.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



         

 
---------------------------------
Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new 
house payment

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to