I think that such translations should be more or less accurate:

1) I am happy to have you as a friend.
    Tomodachi ni natte ureshii desu.

2) I will help you to become an expert in Japanese.
   Anata no nihongo ga jouzu ni naru tame ni o-tetsudai shimasu.

3) This story is difficult to believe.
    Kono sutoori wa shinjinikui desu.

4) I want a friend like you.
   Anata no you na tomodachi ga hoshi desu.

5) It is not possible to write a letter now.
    Ima tegami wo kaku koto ga dekimasen.
    Ima tegami ga kakemasen.

In this last sentence it would be more polite to add some reason why you
cannot write a letter now. For example like this:

  Saikin isogashikute ima tegami wo kaku koto ga dekimasen.
  Recently I am busy, so I cannot write a letter now.


Maciek


09 Apr 2007 11:31:34 -0700, randhir_nag <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
>   1.I am happy to have you as a friend
> 2.I will help you to become an expert in Japanese.
> 3.This story is difficult to believe
> 4.I want a friend like you.
> It is not possible to write a letter now.
>
>  
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to