Can u help me where particles go in a sentdnce and
what doer WO do and mean
--- [email protected]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've lived in Japan for a year and a bit, and yeah,
it
> does help a lot to improve your grasp of nuances. An
> adjective can have the same meaning in both English
> and Japanese, but the frequency of their use can
vary
> a lot and this you can only get if you live in the
> country. 
> Cheers,
> 
> X
> 
> 
> 
> > Thank you for the translation. (A much better one
> > than mine.) I 
> > wonder, have you lived in Japan before? I believe
> > there are certain 
> > nuances that can be learned only in actual
> > conversation with Japanese 
> > persons.
> > 
> > - Arian I. 
> > 
> > 
> 
> 
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
protection around 
> http://mail.yahoo.com 


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to