Dear All,

I am looking for the Kanji Jukugo list. Can anyone please tell me where 
can I get it. I want to take the print out of the same ( in Word file ). 
So I am not looking for the Flash card program.

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards,

Vishvesh Petkar 
(  Associate IT )

Tata Yazaki Autocomp Ltd
Gat No. 93, Survey No. 166,
High Cliff Industrial Estate,
Wagholi Rahu Road,
Kesnand, Pune 412207.
Tel No. +91 20 66315262

http://www.tacogroup.com/businessunits/tatayazaki

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Japanese_Language/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to